So waking up this morning and knowing that I am leaving tomorrow was probably the best feeling ever.
Even though I am not looking forward to have two six hour flights (!!), I am looking forward to that wonderful feeling of sand in between my toes. As mentioned, I cannot pack - but how hard is it?!
My checklist for packing:
- Bikinis (I think I packed 15)
- Sun Dresses (like 10)
- Evening Dresses
- Shoes ( Still haven't decided which ones to take)
- Toiletry Bag (This is hard)
- toothbrush and toothpaste
- day/night cream
- make-up bag (don't get me started)
- hair straightener
- lady products (yay! I hope you can read the irony in that)
- PJ's (First thing I packed since it is always the thing I forget)
- Sun-screen (all kinds of SPF - and of course aftersun)
And How can I forget the most important things:
- Passport (I know what I have it, surprisingly!)
- Computer (MUST)
- Big and small camera
- + all the charging cables (urrgh!)
OK, I think I have forgotten something, because I still do not feel ready, but luckily I still have 24 hours before leaving for the airport. Stressed. I have also started vlogging this packing process that I want to make into a video (like the whole trip) so that you guys can experience the beautiful island of Mauritius with me!
So have a super day!
Lots of kisses from sunny Brussels!